Friday, February 24, 2012

Guess What? Calendar Time!

Hello Everyone,

Well you guessed it! Time for another edition of the calendar page over at The Outlawz .



We have another calendar page for you to download. This time it is March 2013.


And yes Easter is in March for 2013. I almost made a big mistake and made it April. Thank goodness. My fellow team mate on The Outlawz caught it.

I think this is my favorite Stella page so far. This is a riot. Can you just hear her tone when she would say Do I look warm and fuzzy? Of course this is Bugaboo Stella. Gotta love her.

She is colored with my copics.

My paper is some very old paper that I believe was the fancy stationary paper you use to be able to pick up at Staples and Office Depot. I love those jelly beans. I don't have very much left of it and I am sure they no longer make it. :-(


Do you like her bunny tail? Little tiny cotton ball that is from a chalk set I have. Fit perfect.

I put a little glitter on her eggs in the basket but just couldn't get it to show up well in the photo.

I do hope you will join us and remember you can always get the previous months calendars.

I know I have been have a blast making these. I hope you have enjoyed seeing them. See you over at the challenge.

I am entering my calendar page into the following challenges:

Art Impressions-clean and Simple or Anything But

Delightful Sketches -use patterned paper.

Penny’s Challenges -Anything Goes


11 comments:

Anne Fenton said...

I love your March page...it is perfect...so glad you joined us at Art Impressions this week. Hugzz Anne

Carla S. said...

This is too cute, Jo! I love the fun image and sentiment! Great design for your page!

Linda Palmer said...

Oh my Jo! This is too cute. I totally forgot to post mine so will do so now. I love your theme and your beautiful coloring.

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Love it Jo - too funny!! Didn't spot that cute tail before :-D

Annette Bowes said...

He He Jo this is so funny lol! Love the sentiment, colouring and little bunny tail, have a wonderful weekend, take careX:)

Payne Holler Cards said...

soooooo cracks me up! she is perfect for a "calendar girl" (-:

Tracey Manderson said...

Ok sooooo love this!! great idea. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges, good luck and hope to see you next time.
Hugs
Tracey

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Hi Jo! There's something for you on my blog today :)

Kathi said...

She's fabulous and so is the card. That image cracks me up, though she's a bit too much like me for comfort. Now how did that happen?

Anyway, great coloring, fun paper. I love her little fluffy tail.

Lynne Armstrong said...

What a hoot Jo...like you said, gotta love that Stella lol Your calendar is going to be a classic when it's finished :)
Hugs xx

Julie said...

This is an adorable calendar page!!!!