Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cutie Pie

Hello Everyone,

Hope you have been having a nice weekend.

I have had a pretty good one. I got to try out one of my digi stamps that was from Saturated Canary's latest release. Is this a cutie pie. I love the face on this one. It is called Murray.



I have colored her with my Copics. The papers are from a very old paper pad. I thought the colors were perfect for this stamps.


I used my Lifestyles dies to cut the scallop circles to make the card base. I also used my ovals for the image and border around the image. I cut the swirls with my Cherry Lynn die ( I have cut up two of them and used throughout the card.


The Happy Easter is a Studio G stamp. Gotta love those little stamps they really come in handy.

Of course I had to add some pretty white pearls.


I hope that you have enjoyed my card today. Thank you so much for stopping by to visit today.

I am entering my card into the following challenges.

Saturated Canary Anything but square or rectangle

Card crafters circle “to die for”

All sorts challenge Anything Goes

Fairy tale challenge blog Spring

Glitter Geeks Girls or boys

Aud Sentiments Sentiment with “happy” in it

Paper Crafting Journey Make it cute.

23 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is awesome, Jo! Love the plaid paper and the adorable image! Your coloring and added details are fantastic!

Linda Palmer said...

This is adorable Jo. I am in awe of your coloring on all your cards. This one is beautiful as well. Love this image, you're sending me shopping again!!!

Lisa xx said...

wow, this is just so sweet! thank you for sharing with aud sentiments xx

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

That is just so adorable Jo :) Your colouring is perfect for these wonderful digis and I love the colour palette here!

coops said...

so gorgeous jo.i love your pretty colours and the image is adorable ;D

xx coops xx

Paula said...

Wow this is just stunning! Love everything about it, its gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula ;))

Jennifer said...

I can smell Spring with your card! Your colouring is so vibrant and your swirls look fabulous with this! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Anne-Marie said...

Wow....pearls, swirls, and gorgeous, fresh colours...a stunner! Love the image, too...beautifully coloured....thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle this week.

brenda said...

This is just fabulous Johann, love the shape and all the pretty summery colours.

Thank you so much for joining our Anything Goes theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Loopylou. said...

awww this is so pretty!! I love it all!
thank you for popping in and playing along with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Nelly said...

Such a lovely card! love that image :-) thanks for joining us at the Glitter Geeks challenge this week :-) Nelly X

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Very pretty love the way you laid it out, very eye catching,

Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey, and good luck

Lou P

Unknown said...

ah your over the top with this cutie! Love your coloring and the paper is so pretty and speaks SPRING! Hugz

Tracy S said...

Beautifully done.. You can not go wrong with one of Krista's images for sure. Love the Easter-y colors on here and the die cut flourishes really make it special.

Unknown said...

You've created a very lovely card. I like that its a round card. The colors are great. I also really like that its an Easter card. Thanks for joining us this week at Glitter Geeks.

Julie said...

What an adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Wow.. So amazingly beautiful, ur colouring is FAB...
Thanks for joining us at PCJ,
Hugz
Kenz :-) xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Beautiful card love the colours you have used!
Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

Vicky said...

WOW.....this really is sooooooo pretty & beautiful I love the image she has the most gorgeous face doesn't she. Love your colouring its amazing!!

Thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary Challenges, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jenny said...

Eine ganz tolle Karte in tollen Farben.Klasse.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Fairy tale Challenge . Liebe Grüße.

Sabrina aka Chaosküken said...

What a gorgeous card! The colours are wonderful! I love the arrangement! Amazing!

Thank you so much for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge :)

xoxo
Sabrina

Kathi said...

Fabulous job coloring that super-sweet image. I love the easel card design!

Lynne Armstrong said...

She's beautiful Jo...and I love the scalloped easel card design :)
Hugs xx