Monday, February 27, 2012

Dotted Background Video

Hello there,

I have a video tutorial that I have just finished uploading to You Tube. The video is on how I create a dotted background to add texture to my images. I am using dye based inks and rubber stamps to do this. Below the video are samples of the card I created with the image from the video.



You will notice that I did go ahead and added some more sponging around the image as I was explaining in the video.


The image is by Saturated Canary.

I have colored my image with Copic markers in purple and gray tones.

I have used My Minds Eye So Sophia Collection.

I have used the technique I show in my video above the photos to create the texture around the image.

I do hope you will give this a try it is a fun and easy way to add a little something to your card.
Thanks for stopping by to have a look today.

I also entering my card into the following challenges.

Caboodle doodles Shades of purple

Make it Monday Anything goes

Paper Crafting Journey Make it cute



Post a Comment