Friday, February 3, 2012

It's Mardi Gras over at The Outlawz CPC challenges


Happy Friday to you,

It's time for another challenge over at The Outlawz CPC group. Break out the party gear and beads this weeks theme is Mardi Gras. So what do you do for Mardi Gras. Well party and use the colors of Gold, Purple and Green.




My image is by Make it Crafty. I have colored her with my copics in gold, purple and green. I made my green background with a "party" and "celebrate" stamp just stamping all over using versa mark pad. I have added some glittery ribbon in green and gold and some purple pearls. This was a super fun card to make.



I can't say that I have ever been to Mardi Gras but have a friend that grew up in the area and enjoys the festivities and has talked about them.


I hope you break out those green, purple and gold combo markers along with your Mardi Gras beads and join us for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by and having a look today.

4 comments:

Carla S. said...

Love this, Jo! The image is perfect and so cute! Fab coloring and design, as always!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Wonderful card Jo and superb colouring :)

coops said...

fabulous card jo.i love the fun image and your bold colours are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Lynne Armstrong said...

Your colouring on this cute image is amazing Jo...love it. She looks like she'd be the life of the party lol
Hugs xx