Friday, February 17, 2012

Inspired by a book, movie or song at The Outlawz

Happy Friday Everyone,

Hope you had a great week. Anything special planned for the weekend? Going to read a good book or maybe watch a movie how about listen to your favorite music.




We have just the challenge for you this week over at the Copic/Pro Marker challenge. Yup, this week create something that is inspired by a book, movie or song using your Copics or Pro Markers. Don't forget to tell us what book, movie or song has inspired your creation.



My card today is another faboulous Krista Smith image from Saturated Canary. This is Zorana A Gypsy Dancer. My card is inspired by the song Gypsy by Fleetwood Mac. It could also work for Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves by Cher.


I have colored her with my Copics. I love the hair on Krista's images. The papers that I have used are by S.E.I.. I also got the chance to use a new Slice card I had recently purchased for the music notes.

I added a little brown twine and some brown pearl for some texture to the card.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today and invite you to join in our challenge this week. Just remember your card must be new (never appearing before you post to the challenge) and colored using copics and or pro makers.

Thanks for stopping by today.


7 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Just gorgeous Jo!! I absolutely love her hair, so fabulous and her dress is beautiful - love it :)

Carla S. said...

This is fabulous, Jo! Exceptional coloring of her hair and dress!

Linda Palmer said...

Another awesome card made with one of Krista's images. Your coloring on these cards is always so beautiful. You definitely inspire me to practice more with my copics. This is a beautiful card.

coops said...

fantastic card jo.i love this image and your colours and design are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Lynne Armstrong said...

This is stunning Jo...love it...and the song/s :) Her hair is beautiful, love the colour.
Hugs xx

Tracy S said...

This card is so cute and your coloring is gorgeous! I Love all the colors in her dress and the depth of color in her hair. What a cool challenge too!

Kathi said...

I would have sworn that I commented on this fabulous card!

Your coloring is fantastic and the color combination and design are great!