Thursday, March 1, 2012

Gilli Paints The Town Green

Hello Everyone,

I’m here today to share some inspiration for the challenge theme at The House of Gilli. With our theme being Greens there are so many possibilities. Of course you have St. Patty’s Day right around the corner. Oh and then you have green grass which I am sure everyone is waiting to see soon. We would love to see what you come up with. Of course we would love to see you use a Gilli stamp. But if not that’s fine too we love to see your creativity.

Gilli is here to paint the town green.

green gilli lg

green gilli open

I have used Gilli Painter to give us a hand with this. I decided to make and easel card. I have cut this with my lifestyles dies.

green gilli open tilt

I have colored Gilli with my copics. I did a little paper piecing on her big bow. It matches the background paper. I have used part of a Cherry Lynn dies for the leafy swirl. A few pearls for that girly look. The word image is one of Gilli’s stamps as well. I thought it worked well with Gilli Painter. For Gilli’s paints I used Liquid Pearls so that it would give it the look of real paints.

green gilli upcl

I hope that my card has inspired you to stop over at The House of Gilli and join in on our challenge for this round. Show us your Green. Thanks for dropping by to have a look. Have a great day!

I am also entering this into the following challenges:


Little Darlings Challenges - Pearls

Scrapalicious USA - Anything Goes

Perfect sentiments Challenge - Anything goes with a die cut

Whimsy Inspires - Paper Piecing


8 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Jo! Great design and wonderful coloring of the cute image!

Anonymous said...

adorable card thanks for joining us this week at the perfect sentiment.

Shelley said...

So, So cute! And I love copics! thank you for joining us at Scrapalicious USA!

Unknown said...

How adorable! Cute image and your coloring is perfect!

angeleef said...

This is wonderfull! You did a great job on your card and your stamp!
Thanks for joining us at whimsy and good luck with the challenges!
Greetz
**Evi**
P.S. Go take a look at my blog http://angeleef.blogspot.com if you are interested in some yummy candy!

Parables of a Crafter said...

What a gorgeous image! I love the detail, right down to the bow! Thanks for playing along with perfect sentiments!!

Margaret said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and your coloring is fantastic. Thanks for playing along at Perfect Sentiments.

Jennipher said...

Gilli is darling! Beautiful easel card. Thanks for playing at The Perfect Sentiment.