Friday, March 23, 2012

Easter, Bunnies and Chocolate

Hi there everyone,

Yes, it is that time of the Easter is coming up soon. Oh and next watch out it is really early.

So we have a new challenge for you over at The Outlawz. Yes, it's Friday so it is the copic/promarker challenge. So break out those marker and show us what you have using the theme Easter/Bunnies/Chocolate.

Come on we know you have some pretty Easter stamps you want to share with us, or maybe a cute bunny or better yet show us how you would color a chocolate bunny with your Copic or Promakers.


My card today is using an image by a company call Angels Landing. It's a digi stamp. I have colored it using my wonderful copics. It is such a beautiful image to color.

I kept the layout pretty simple because I didn't want to take away from the image. I cut the image out with my circle Lifestyles dies and then layered it on a scallop die also by Lifestyles.

I added a pretty double satin bow along with a few purple pearls.

The Happy Easter stamp is one of my trusty Studio G stamps. The paper is by Heidi Grace Designs. I think the name is Pricent. It is a very pretty paper pad that I have had for a while.

I sure hope you will join us this week for our challenge just remember, your image must be colored using Copics or Pro Markers. You project must be new No Backlinking (cannot have been posted anywhere prior to this challenge)

Thanks for stopping by today.

I am entering this into the following challenges


19 comments:

Carla S. said...

Your card is gorgeous, Jo! I really love that image and you colored it beautifully!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a lovely card.

Penny said...

Jo, your bunny is beautiful! Love the way you colored this image! And your bow and pearls show off the bunny perfectly!
Hugs,
Penny

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Jo, your colouring is amazing on this (I steer clear of the lifelike images, too hard for me!) - also love how you kept the layout simple, makes the image stand out so well :)

Kim. said...

Oh wow I love this card, that is such a great image and you have coloured it so well. Thanks for joining us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
Kim xXx

coops said...

stunning card jo.really gorgeous colours and design and i love the sweet bunny :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

Such a pretty card! I love that image and you have colored it so beautifully!

Lisa said...

Hi Jo! I love this image and you colored it beautifully. I have been looking around your blog. Your artwork is just amazing! Love it!
Big Hugs!

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Oh my! This is soo soo sweet! This cute little bunny! And your coloring is just perfect! Love it! Thanks for playing at Moving Along With The Times!

Davi said...

Love your beautiful image and the pretty purple dp!! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely creation!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning creation, love the image. Your colouring is fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wow, beautiful card. I love the purple and your coloring is just out of this world... Such a clean and nice card. joann sassy raggedy

jkreucher said...

What a darling bunny! your coloring really brings him to life!
This is sweet as can be!
thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl think spring challenge this week!
Judy

Sassy Cheryl said...

Such a fabulous and elegant card! Love it.
Thanks for playing along in the SPRING challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's!

Denise said...

Gorgeous card. Fantastic image, beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week xx

Unknown said...

Wow what a gorgeous card!!!! you made the bunny come to life!!!! beautiful coloring!!!! Thanks for joining us at Sweetstamps!!!!!

Lisa Jane said...

This is delightful - you have coloured the bunny beautifully
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for my Easter themed challenge
Lisa x

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, I love your work I am following Hugs Elaine