Tuesday, March 27, 2012

On the good ship lollipop!

Hello Everyone,

Hope your week has started off well.

I am getting excited as I will be attending a Paper Crafting convention with a good friend this weekend. We go every year. While it is not a big convention we always manage to spend money and have a wonderful time.

On to my card for today.
This little girl so reminds me of Shirley Temple singing on "On the good ship lollipop"
Ok some of you may say who the heck is that. LOL
No, I was not born when she was a kid but I do know who she is. :-)


This is one of Mayzy Arts images. This is Lorelei and she is available in Mayzy Etsy Shop.
I have colored her with my Copics.

I broke some more oldie but goodies to make this card. The star paper is really stationary that I have had for many many years. The little achonor stamp is back from the 1990's and yes had never seen ink until today.

The scallop punch is one that I received as a gift. I could not believe I did not have one.
I added some bakers twine. Yes I love that stuff. I also added some glitter pearls that I purchased from Scrapbuck.com they are very pretty.


Thank you for stopping by to have a peek at my card.
I am entering this into the following challenges:

Robyn’s Fetish Kids cards

Pattie’s Creations Anything goes



12 comments:

Edwina said...

Very pretty card! i love the glitter pearls and twine! i like your border with the anchors on it. You did a terrific job. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish. Edwina Brown

Linda Palmer said...

Awesome card Jo. Everything about it is wonderful. Love the image, the papers, the trim, love it all plus your beautiful coloring.

coops said...

ae just gorgeous jo.i love the sweet image and your colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Jo! Love the colors and cute image! You are rocking Mayzy's images! Fab coloring!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Very cute card Jo!! She does have a Shirley Temple look about her :)

Sandra DeFalco said...

Love those curls, definitely a Shirley Temple clone!
Thanks for playing in our 'Anything Goes' Challenge #40, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Michelle said...

Love those curls. What a great card and theme. Thank You for joining us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge
Michelle

Sassy Raggedy said...

Jo, you are so right about her looking like Shirley Temple. And those curls are adorable. What a wonderful card, just perfect. Now I am going to be singing or humming "On the good ship lollipop"....lol
joann sassy raggedy

Payne Holler Cards said...

she so does remind you of Shirley Temple! this is a knockout - I love your coloring skills...awesome!

Unknown said...

WOW fabulous card Johann.
Hugs Elaine

Laurence said...

Absolutely wonderful card. Love it, love it, love it....

Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
Laurence

Penny said...

Jo, this is A.DOR.A.BLE! Love, love, love everything about it!
Hugs,
Penny