Saturday, March 24, 2012

Squares Everywhere

Happy Saturday Everyone,

Well, I was planning on having this card up earlier but...... well the first layout I did. I just did not like at all. So I took it apart and started over. I like this much better. Have you ever had that happen you put a card together thinking oh this will work well, then afterwards you just say to your self "what was I thinking" ?

So here is my card for today.

I am using another fabulous dig image from Mayzy Arts. This is another one of her cafe' gals.
Can you just see it, the little doggie jumping around and she ends up with whipped cream on her nose.

I have colored her with my Copics. Of course :-)
I broke out that Hero Arts stamp set again and made the background on the kraft cardstock.

I was a little undecided on which papers I wanted to use. Can you tell? So I went with a little of each. The papers are from My Minds Eye Fine and Dandy Girl and Vanity Fair Collection

A little bakers twine and some pearls for a little added texture.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin Anything goes

Kaboodle Doodles How cute is that

Love to Create Challenge Anything Goes



10 comments:

Crafty and Green said...

Beautifully Stunning Card! I absolutely Love this! Great Colors & papers! Thank you for playing with us at Love to Create Challenge This week!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Mayzy said...

Love it absolutely! You make such marvelous cards! I'm sure even the reject was awesome. :D

~Mayzy

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Jo! Love the layout and great papers you chose! Fab coloring of Mayzy's cute image!

Linda Palmer said...

Jo, I love this layout! What a great way to use some scraps. Beautiful job on the image. That is the one I chose for our DT use and I'll never be able to color it like you did, Beautiful!

Debbie said...

Very nice card, just perfect for our challenge over at Sweet Stampin. Good Luck. Debbiexx

coops said...

fantastic card jo.i love the design and stunning image ;D

xx coops xx

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

great card and love the layout!! fabulously coloured image and very cute & sassy :)

Jackie Randolph said...

WOW!!! this image is fabulous as is your layout, coloring and papers! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create challenge!

xxxtglxxx said...

Beautiful card - so stylish! :)

Lovely layers and papers too.

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Penny said...

Jo, I think the LO is terrific! And I love the way you colored the Mayzy image! Very, very cool card!
Hugs,
Penny