Thursday, March 15, 2012

Movie Time

Hi there,

Back again today with another card. I just love how this card came out. It's one of those cards that you just started to color the image and the card evolved around it.



The image is by Karen Doodles. I have to confess. It really is half of the image. There is a little boy that goes with it but I messed him up of course after I colored the little girl. Heck I wasn't going to toss it so I cut it out. She is colored using my Copics.

I used a kraft cardstock and dusted off some more old stamps to create the background. I stamped them with Chestnut Roan chalk ink. Love that color goes perfect with the Kraft cardstock.
I have had all of those stamps for at least 10 years maybe even longer.

This little girl is set as far as munchies. Popcorn, candy bars and soda, boy is she going to need a Tums later. LOL
The tickets and matching die are by Paper Trey Ink. This is a very useful set.

I added a little bakers twine and some pearls for texture.
Thank you for stopping by again to see my card.

I am enter this into the following challenges.

Shopping our Stash Food/Beverage

Karen Doodles Something Special

Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge Tie it up

Love to Create Challenge About the Ladies



Post a Comment