Saturday, March 3, 2012

Yummy Cupcake

Happy Saturday,

Hope everyone is safe and sound. Hearing and seeing all the weather reports is just terrible. We had some thunderstorms with winds come through last night but nothing like what many states are getting. Stay safe everyone.

My card today is another easel card. Now that I have found out how to make them I am really liking them. Better late than never.


Of course I am using a Saturated Canary image. Isn't she a cutie. She looks like she is ready to dive right into that cupcake.

The paper is from Imaginisce. For sparkle I added a little stickle to the DP and on her skirt.

I have colored her with my copics. I have used the dotted background to give off that party confetti look behind here. My video on how to do this is on my left sidebar.

I added some more sparkle with my Copic Spica Atyou pen on the cherry and some of the banners.

A little pink and white bakers twine for a little texture.

Hope you have enjoyed my card today and thank you for stopping by.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Post a Comment