Saturday, March 3, 2012

Yummy Cupcake

Happy Saturday,

Hope everyone is safe and sound. Hearing and seeing all the weather reports is just terrible. We had some thunderstorms with winds come through last night but nothing like what many states are getting. Stay safe everyone.

My card today is another easel card. Now that I have found out how to make them I am really liking them. Better late than never.


Of course I am using a Saturated Canary image. Isn't she a cutie. She looks like she is ready to dive right into that cupcake.

The paper is from Imaginisce. For sparkle I added a little stickle to the DP and on her skirt.

I have colored her with my copics. I have used the dotted background to give off that party confetti look behind here. My video on how to do this is on my left sidebar.

I added some more sparkle with my Copic Spica Atyou pen on the cherry and some of the banners.

A little pink and white bakers twine for a little texture.

Hope you have enjoyed my card today and thank you for stopping by.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

15 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is fabulous, Jo! I love the easel design and the pretty papers! You've colored this cutie so wonderfully! You are an ace with Krista's awesome images! Love the sparkle!

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Jo, love the image and such pretty colours
Clairex

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Fabulous card Jo! I love the circle easel card and your colouring of that very cute digi is awesome - love that confetti background too :)

Linda Palmer said...

Jo this is fabulous. I love your card and love easel cards. Yours is so beautifully colored as always. Love this oval easel.

Lorraine said...

This is so beautiful, Johann! Love the easel design, your coloring and all of the bling & details!

coops said...

so stunning jo.i love the fun image and your colours are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

lalkygirl said...

what a stunning card ,fab image ,gorgeous papers and coloured to perfection,.i love it
thanks for joining us at the poodle parlour and good luck
tracey x

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is just too pretty. Beautiful. I love it. joann sassy raggedy

Karen said...

This is absolutely stunning!! I love this so very much. I just bought this image last night and I'm waiting for it's delivery. Smiles.. I'll be checking back here for my inspiration hun.. hehe.
Fabby card.
Thank you so much for joining us for our challenge and good luck!

Krafty Karen DT for Poodles Parlour.xx

Darlene Lyons said...

I love everything about this card! It's no secret that I am a big fan of your work! Please stop by my blog as I have something special for you! It's on the Monday March 5th post! www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com

Heather Jewett said...

Hi Jo!! Please check out my blog today, as I have a special surprise for you! Hugz, Heather
http://handmadebyheatherj.blogspot.com/

BeautifulDees said...

What a darling card...love the huge eye's, you are very talented. I love the post.
LOve,Debbie:)

Maire Gamber said...

What an adorable card. You did such a wonderful job coloring this adorable image!
Hugs,
Marie Xx

Peggy said...

Super adorable card! Glad you joined us this week at Raise The Bar!

~*Joni said...

Hi Jo! First off, you used SO many of my favorite products in your card - Saturated Canary has the sweetest (and best color-able) images, and I just heart Imaginsce's papers. Beautiful job on the easel, the colors are so yummy perfect with the cupcake theme. Thank you so much for joining in on our twine challenge this week at Raise The Bar!
~*Joni RTB DT