Friday, March 16, 2012

Humor Card Folio

Hi there everyone,

Hope you have had a great week. My week has went well. We had a couple for really warm nice days here, so I am getting a little bit of spring fever.

Well I will get on with today's Outlawz challenge for you. Yes it is Bugaboo Stella out cruising. Boy don't get in her way she has places to go and people to annoy.

This is a two for one project. Why you ask? Well this is an item that can be useful alone or you can fill it up with cards that you have made and give it as a gift.

This is a project that I taught years ago at our local now gone stamp store. It is really easy to make. I have made a video tutorial for it as well. I hope that you will give it a try. We are also making it an optional part of the Friday Copic/Promarker challenge at The Outlawz.







Isn't Stella a hoot. Can you just see her beeping that little horn at you.

I have colored her with my copics.

I have layered her on some old dotted background paper I had.

I have lined the inside to give it a finished look. This folio can be used to put cards in and give as a gift. You could put coupons in it or even stamped images to take with you to color. The folio's can be found at your local office supply store and discount stores. If you catch them during the "Back to School" sales they are really inexpensive I have seen then as low as 10 cents each. Here is a link for Staples, Office Depot and Office Max so that you can see what you need to look for or order them directly.

Thanks for stopping by to have a look. Rules and instructions are found on The Outlawz

I am entering this into the following challenge:

Clear it out challenge Something not found in your craft room

Do it with Digis Challenge Add a Sentiement



7 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Hi Jo! Great job on this fun image and love your tutorial. I intend to find one of those to use eventually. Yours and Carla's folio cards are so cool! Love your coloring as always. I'm still having problems with the new blogger. My card didn't post as scheduled. Hope it all gets worked out.

Penny said...

Hey, Jo, this image cracked me up! I'd like to think this is me in a couple of years! Come to think of it, it might be me right now! :^)
I really like how you cut out the hair and tires. And the paper is perfect with her!
Hey, the tutorial was great! Love the idea. I'm going to try one for myself sometime!
Hugs,
Penny

Carla S. said...

This is so fun, Jo! I love the funny image and sentiment! Thanks for sharing the fun tutorial! I'm going t try to get some different colors and make some more!

Ballie (Bennarda) said...

Wat een super geweldige mooie kaart, helemaal te gek.
groetjes Bennarda (Ballie)

http://balliescreationballie.blogspot.com

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Such a great project Jo! So impressed by your video talents :) Also, a really great image you used, very funny!!

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous project, love the image so cute. thanks for joining us at Clear it Out.

Payne Holler Cards said...

she is most definitely a hoot! and I absolutely love this project - will make some great, quick gifts (-: