Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring is Here!

Happy Spring Tuesday,

Wow can you believe it, spring is here. Not that we had a bad winter but now the flowers will be in bloom. Some are already. Oh the grass will need cutting, weeds to be pulled, mulch to be put down... hey wait a minute that's a lot of work. Just kidding.

Well today I have a card for you that is Spring, Easter and just plain full all in one.



My image is by Krista Smith of Saturated Canary. I just love her images. They are just fun to color with my Copics.
And look at that little duck is that cute or what?

The papers I have used have such a spring feel to them. They are from K and Company called Watercolor Bouquet. There were so many pretty papers I just couldn't pink one so I did a bit a layering.

I added a little green bakers twine for texture as well as some pretty pink pearls

I also used my dotted stamp to create the background around the image. I made a video on this if you would like to see how I did it. It located on the left side bar of my blog.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you are able to enjoy a nice spring day.

I am entering this into the following challenges.

Saturated Canary Twine

Paper Makeup Photo inspiration

Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Tie it up

Love to Create Anything Goes

Color Me Creative Anything Goes

Pretty Little Ribbon Shops Spring Colors



Post a Comment