Friday, March 2, 2012

Men Only

Hello there,

Well it is Friday and that means a Copic/ProMarker challenge at The Outlawz. If you are not a member of The Outlawz. Can I ask what are you waiting for. It's free and what a great bunch of people there.

The theme this week is "Men Only". So this could be just about any type of card or project. Just as long it is a "Men Only" theme and is colored with Copic or ProMarkers. Just a few other rules to follow. They are listing in the post for the week. The Outlawz has some of the best and most generous sponsors.

OK on to my card. If you haven't seen these Bugaboo images before you really should. The Stella collection will make you laugh. The images each come with their funny verse that just makes it.



This is Gus. Stella other half. I like to stay simple with these images as they are so funny and really don't need much.

I have colored Gus with my Copics.


The papers I have used are really some scraps that I have had laying around.

I added a little bit of gloss with my glaze pen to his glasses.

I hope that you will join us this week with this "Men Only" theme. Stop by and check out my fellow DT's creative works. Oh and this month we have a super talented Guest Designer Penny Mull. You should really check out her work. So saddle up and head on over and see us.

I will be entering this into the following challenges

Divas by Design Challenge - Spots and or Stripes

The Sisterhood of Crafters -Use a digi stamp

Shopping our Stash Sentiment or use a Bugaboo Stamp


Thanks for stopping by.


13 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is such a great card, Jo! love the papers you used and Gus is a hoot! Funny sentiment, too!

Penny said...

Jo, this card made me giggle! I love the image and the sentiment. Too funny! And the design is perfect for the old man!

Also, thank you for the kind words! I really do appreciate them!

Hugs,
Penny

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Such a funny card!! Love the whole thing and that plaid paper looks to me like an old guy's dressing gown/robe!!

Lynne Armstrong said...

LOL Jo, I love your Gus card. This would suit my big brother perfectly...I should really go and buy this Gus and make him one :) You've done a fabulous job with your card!
Hugs :)

Linda Palmer said...

Jo I love what you do with these Bugaboo images. Great job on the card and as always, amazing coloring.

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is soooo cute! always love using scraps (-:

Kathi said...

That stamp and sentiment made me giggle. It's a beautifully colored card and a great use of scraps!

Darlene said...

Such a fun creation! Love the plaid panel ... perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘USING DIGIS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Jayne A said...

fabulous card. It really made me laugh

Thanks for joining us this week at Diva'a

Hugs
Jayne
x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fabulous - love that image and the tartan papers
Thanks for joining us at Diva's by design this week
Lisa x

Deena said...

I love Gus and that plaid paper in the background is awesome...thanks for joining in at Shopping our Stash this week!

Crystal said...

I love this Bugaboo line & your card is fantastic, totally made me giggle! I think I may have to get this image just so can make a card for my dad's upcoming birthday! Thanks for the inspiration and for playing along with us over at Shopping Our Stash this week!

Crystal said...

I love this Bugaboo line & your card is fantastic, totally made me giggle! I think I may have to get this image just so can make a card for my dad's upcoming birthday! Thanks for the inspiration and for playing along with us over at Shopping Our Stash this week!