Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's Sketch time at TTCRD

Hello Everyone,

I am back again with another challenge card for you. Hope you are having a good week so far. It's getting closer and closer till spring. Today's challenge is a sketch. The sketch kind of lends itself to spring time. But you may think of something different.



The image is by our sponsor Guylou Inimitability. To me she just looked like she should be sitting in a meadow having just picked her daffodil's. Daffodil's are one of some early spring flowers.


I have colored her with my Copics. I grounded her with some grays and then added blades of grass. I created the sky with my trusty "old" All Nite Media cloud template.


My paper is from Stampin Up. Sorry don't know the collection name. Since I don't really like keeping 12x12 paper around I normally cut it to 6x6 size so I no longer have the label.

I used my Cherry Lynn die cut. The flowers are Petaloo.

I hope that you will join us this time around for our Sketch Challenge at TTCRD.

I am also entering this into the following challenges:

Scrapbook Sisters - Spring Flowers

Lady bugs Crafts Ink Challnege - Pink and Girly

One Stitch at a Time - Anything goes with a digi



7 comments:

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous spring card, Jo! Love the DP and the sweet image! Fantastic coloring!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Great card Jo! Awesome colouring, she really looks great and such bright colours, ready for spring :)

Linda Palmer said...

Gorgeous card. I love your coloring on this card, it is so beautiful.

Sassy Raggedy said...

I love the way this card all came together. Very nice. joann sassy raggedy

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the black that you have added. Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight...

Pami said...

Beautiful image and I love your layout, wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at LCI this fortnight, good luck! Pami x

Anonymous said...

Lovin' your card, Jo! Your coloring and those flowers are gorgeous!