Thursday, June 14, 2012

Agent Popcorn on the Mission to Travel

Hello all,

A few weeks back I won over at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. I received this adorable set of images called Agent Popcorn. How cute is that name? They invited me to be a guest on one of their challenge. And boy oh boy was this one right up my alley. Lots of Layers. I used my Lifestyle dies for my circles and rectangles. I love those dies. They cut so well.

I received 3 different designs of Agent Popcorn. I choose this one because I thought she looked like she was on a mission to see as much as she could.

I have colored her with my copics. I added a couple 3-D items to her. I popped up the pocket and maps in/on her backpack. I also popped up the pencil behind her ear.

My papers are by My Minds Eye Teresa Collins collection. I thought they fit perfect.

I added some Making Memories stickers to the card for some more dimension . I hope you will stop over to the Little Miss Muffet Challenges and check out their cute stamps that they have. Did you know they picked up the Pollycraft line of images.

Thanks for stopping by today. See you back here tomorrow.

I am entering this card into the following challenges.


Post a Comment