Saturday, June 30, 2012

Flight of Fancy

Happy Saturday,

Guess what? It's that time again at MayzyArt. We have another fun challenge this time around.
The theme is Flight of Fancy. Hummm this is a fun one. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

I went with Bibi Harmony. I love her little blue jay that is just singing alone with her playing.
I have colored Bibi with my copics.

The papers I chose had birds in it so I decided to cut some of them out with my die cuts.

I love all those curls in her hair. But then hair is one of may favorite things to color on an image.


I sure hope you will join us for this fun challenge. And for those here in the USA have a safe and wonderful 4th of July holiday.
Thanks for stopping by today.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge





Post a Comment