Thursday, June 14, 2012

Favorite Copic Color Combo

Hi there,

Our new challenge is up. Today's challenge over at The Outlawz Copic/ProMarker Challenge is pick your favorite marker color combo and share it with us. You know you have a favorite combo. Share it with us. We love to try new color combos.

My image is by Saturated Canary our sponsor this month.
My favorite color combo is the reds I have used R37,R46,R59 and E18. I love the rich look you get with this. In person it almost looks like velvet. I also love the gold combo I used on the butterflies too. YR31,Y26,YR23,Y28
I hope you will give these a try if you have never tried them.

My papers are from Pink Paislee.

The butterflies are a Cherry Lynn die, I used vellum and a gold metallic card stock.

A thin cream and gold ribbon and I was done. The hard part was finding the right image without it being a Christmas image. I wasn't ready to break those out yet. LOL



Thanks for stopping by today.

I entering this into the following challenges.


Post a Comment