Sunday, June 24, 2012

Party, Party, Party Where in the World

Well Hello There,

Yes it's PARTY time. The Outlawz now has over 2000 members. Are you one yet? Well if you are not you are sure going to be missing out on a lot this week. June 24-30th we are in PARTY MODE.

Here is my little video I did as a promo for the celebration. There are chances to win a prize for reposting my video as well as Trina's Blinkie Promo on my right side bar. More info on how to enter can be found here


Make sure you join in on the Blog Hop starting with Colleen's blog there are prizes to be won there too.
We have so many wonderful sponsors for this event. There will be games, blog hop, tutorials and challenges. All with great prizes from the sponsors.

OK, on to the theme and my card.
Since so many Outlawz member are from all around the world. The theme is Around the World. Let us know through your project know where you are from. That could be your flag color to what your area is famous for.


My card is created using a super fun image from MayzyArt. This is Firecracker. She can be purchased here. Oh and be sure to check out my fellow CPC DT Darlene's blog for the debut of a slightly different version for any of you from Canada. My card is done based on USA. I used my Lifestyles Circle die to make the circle card.

My good old home country. Now let's see if you can guess what state the little Quickutz die cut is. And no it's not Idaho.

I have colored Firecracker with my copics. The word die cuts are done with my little old Slice machine. The stars are done with a punch and then added glass glitter on them. The blue star has glossy accents. Lots of dimension going on for this card.

The little half pearls are glitter pearls from Scrapbuck.com. The little silver twisty thing for lack of a better name was some Christmas package trim that I have had for years.

I sure hope you will join in on our challenges. Please make sure that you read the rules carefully as there are some that are special for the challenge since there are so many wonderful prizes up for grabs during this event.


I am entering this into the following challenges.



Post a Comment