Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Time BBQ

Hello Everyone,

Glad that you stopped by today. May I place a Hot dog or Burger on the grill for you?
Just kidding. My grill skills are not the best. The hot dog either is burned or the burger falls apart and part if it is down into the fire.

Today over at The Outlawz Copic/Promarker Challenge we are celebrating good old summertime. Well at least in most places. The challenge is Picnic/BBQ/Outdoor Food. This should be a fun challenge. We can't wait to see what you have for us.

My image today is one that I won a while back from Karen Doodles. He was just perfect for this challenge. I have colored it with my Copics.

The paper is from a company called Canvas Corp. It was a sheet I picked up when I went to convention in March.
I think it works well for this.

A little red bakers twine and some gold glitter dimensional stars for that added sparkle and texture.
Though hard to see in the picture I have added clouds with my cloud template and my BG10 copic.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope I have inspired you to come join our challenge this week.
Also don't forget to check out the 2000 member party starting Sunday 12:01 EST June 24th. Lots of great sponsors, blog hop, games and challenges.

I am entering this card into the following challenges.



Post a Comment