Friday, June 15, 2012

Grease Summer Lovin

Hello everyone,

Today brings a new challenge at Through the Craftroom Door Magazine. Have you checked out the magazine. New issue is in the works already. From what I heard it's going to be another fun packed issue.

Ok, so today challenge is Summer Lovin from Grease.

Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps. The DT is using Bugaboo image to create the inspiration this time around.

I have colored the image with my copics. Although I could not get the photo to show her swim suit to she the blue violet color it was colored.

I took a verse from the song and made that my sentiment on the card.

I hope that you will join us for our challenge this time around.

Thanks for stopping by.

I am entering this it the following challenges.

5 comments:

Carla S. said...

Great card, Jo! Love the colors and circles! The image is so cute and the sentiment is perfect!

Raquelle Clifton said...

Cute cute cute!! I love the bugaboo stamps too! I'm a new follower to your blog!

PinkE
Creations By PinkE

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

So cute! Love the image and fab sentiment :)

Penny said...

Adorable card, Jo! Love the papers and colors you used! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fun.. love that image and layout
Thanks for joining is at Diva's this week
Lisa x