Friday, June 1, 2012

Vintage Clothing

Hello Everyone,

I am back for my second post today. This is my card for Through the Craftroom Door.
I sure hope you have had a chance to check out my video for some sneak peeks of the current issue. Lot of good stuff in there. Oh did I mention some free digi images as well. If you are not a subscriber or need to renew then hop over there and check it out. My video sneak peek on on my left side bar under the You Tube videos.

Ok onto the challenge this time around.
The theme is distress (any form). Our sponsor is Guylou. She has also provide the DT some of her digi images to work with. I choose this adorable little girl dressing up in some clothing that she may have found in an old trunk in the attic.



I have colored her with my Copics in a monochromatic look. I cut her out. Guylou had drawn her image with feather out of the hat but I added some real feathers for some whimsy.

My papers are from Simple Stories Generations Collection. I have had this pad for a couple of months now and have been wanting to use it.

All papers are layered onto kraft cardstock and sponged with distress ink.

I hope that you have enjoyed my card and will join us for our challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today.

I am entering this card into the following challenges.



10 comments:

Darlene said...

What an adorable creation ... love the feathers!! Thanks so much for joining our "PICK 2" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card Jo. Love the vintage look, very hard for me to do. Love your beautiful coloring and colors.

Theresa said...

Love the vintage style of this card Jo! So pretty!

Carla S. said...

This is beautiful, Jo! I love the vintage, mono look and the cute image! Great coloring and design!

Penny said...

Jo, this is a gorgeous card; love the vintage look! And the real feathers are such a great touch! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Unknown said...

Johann this is just stunning! I love the vintage look and I love your colouring...it's not easy to colour in sepia!
Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons this week! :)
Lizy DT x

coops said...

so gorgeous jo.i love your vintage colours and stunning image and design :D

xx coops xx

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
Nikki x

Unknown said...

FABULOUS creation Johanne what a lovely card I love this Hugs Elaine

sharon said...

What a great card, I love the vintage feel to it, thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x