Thursday, June 7, 2012

Congratulations/Graduation

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is off to a good start this month. Can you believe it time for the school to end for many.

The Outlawz challenge this week is Congratulations/Graduation. With so many graduating and moving into the workforce this is a great time of year for our challenge.



Well I broke out another old stamp and dusted it off. This is one my Northwoods. I have always found it to be so pretty. Yes it is more of a "female" graduation card because of the roses. The Congratulations Graduate stamp is one by Studio G.

I have stamp this one on Cryogen White cardstock and colored it with my Copics. Can you see the little shimmers? I was surprised they showed up this time. Must have done something right. LOL

I kept it very simple, layered it on black cardstock.

You can really see the shimmer in this up close shot of the image. I hope you will join us this week. We would love to see what you have for us.

Thanks for stopping by today.

I am entering this into the following challenge.


5 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

just beautiful! love its elegance (-:

Carla S. said...

Very elegant graduation card, Jo! Fantastic coloring!

coops said...

so stunning jo.really fab image and design :D

xx coops xx

Penny said...

Love this CAS design, Jo! It is such a pretty card! And the shimmer really does stand out on this. How come it never does on my cards? LOL!!!
Hugs,
Penny

Tracy S said...

beautiful graduation card! TFS