Friday, September 9, 2011

Back to School Outlawz Challenge

Hello Friday,

I don't know about anyone else here in the US but boy have I had my days all mixed up this week due to the holiday. Well at least it is the weekend. I am bummed though. I was due to take Suzanne Dean's class but had to cancel. Hopefully she will decide to come around again. It is also Gilli Stamps first birthday and party at the class. Gilli Stamps is one of the many sponsors over at The Outlawz.

Speaking of The Outlawz. It's Friday and that means Copic/Promaker challenge today. Are you ready?

The theme this week. School. Yup anything to do with School. Can be Back to School, Graduation, Starting School as long as you color with Copic or Promarkers. So get those thinking caps on and get creative.

I bet many of the parents out there have been getting ready for the kids to go back if they haven't already. If your children are already back I bet you have been out shopping for those book covers, pencils, pens, supplies for the projects already assigned. I know a lot of the schools send home list now or have them on a site so that you have everything prior to class starting but you know you always forget something or they add something.

My card today I went with the "back to school" theme. All of my images are from Elizabeth Dulemba. She is an illustrator of books and promoter of reading. She offers digi's free on her site. The digi's are really cute.


I ended up coloring 4 images and only used three on my card. I could let the other one go to waste so what better to do with it but to make a book marker out of it.



I ended up making more of my little toothpick pencils. They are fun and super easy to make.


My chalkboard paper is from an old DCWV mini stack. It says #3 on it. I know this pack is a good 4 or 5 years old.


The writing paper is a digi paper I found.


I hope you will stop by and check out the rest of the teams inspiration cards. They are fabulous.

Don't forget we have a group of terrific sponsors. Here are some of them.


Not a member of The Outlawz? Well come on over and join. There is a different challenge every day of the week with lots wonderful prizes. Don't have Copics no problem there is a challenge for all different types of medium.

5 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Your card is so cool! I love the school books and backpack. Great job. I'm working on mine now.

Sara I. said...

Amazing coloring and the design is wicked awesome!! Fun lined bg pp - really fun card!

coops said...

fabulous card and bookmark jo.the images are fab and i love your stunning colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

SO cute Johann! I hope you'll share it in my Coloring Page Tuesday gallery at http://dulemba.com/index_CPTgallery.html so I can feature your work in a future newsletter! :) e

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Johann, I'll be featuring your card in tomorrow's Coloring Page Tuesday alert (which goes out to over 2,500 subscribers). If you're not subscribed, you can do so at http://dulemba.com/index_ColoringPages.html .
Keep creating! :) e