Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Challenge over at The Outlawz

Happy Friday,

Yep it's Friday again. That means the Copic/Promarker challenge over at The Outlawz.

We changed up a bit this week. Normally the Anything Goes Challenge is the last Friday of the month but not this time... Why? Party time is coming up. So what does that mean for this week. Not too much just this weeks challenge you will have a couple of extra days on it because of the PARTY. Wait till you see what we have in store. We have some very generous sponsors for the party. There is going to be a blog hop, bingo, scavanger hunts, tutorials and much more. If you are not a member just stop on over and join in on the fun Outlawz.

On to my card today. The image is my Make it Crafty. I could not resist all those folds. I think it is becoming one of my new favorite things to color with my Copics.


This one took a little extra time but I was really working those folds. Her skirt hoop at first I thought would be a challenge but then the light bulb went off... Copic multiliner... I know well duh.... should have thought of that. I was so wrapped up in the folds I wasn't thinking. LOL


My DP paper are really old. Way back to the days of D.O.T.S now know as Close to my Heart.



I wanted to keep it simple because I wanted the image to stand out. So just the simple papers and some black pearls oh yea I did add a few roses. :-)


I love the way that is looks as though the dress is moving like she is walking down a runway or toward someone.


Colored with Copic on Copic X-press cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check out this weeks challenge and the upcoming party. Oh there is also an additional chance(s) to win by spreading the word. Check out The Outlawz for more details.


7 comments:

Carla S. said...

Had to say again how outstanding your coloring is on this, Jo! I love it!

Sara I. said...

Simply stunning!!! Colored to perfection and adore the color combo!

coops said...

wow, fantastic card jo.i love this image and your colouring and design are superb :D

xx coops xx

Wordbird said...

OOh- la- la...so cute! Love your coloring! You are so very talented!! ;D

Anonymous said...

Oh Jo, so pretty sassy, sexy and so pretty.

Hugs, Lori m

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow Johann your coloring is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Julie's Blog said...

OMGosh! What gorgeous colouring! You ave done such a wonderful job colouring her and the colours are just spot on. I'm off to look at some more of your stunning wor. Julie