Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A little Christmas cheer

Happy Tuesday,

Hope everyone has recovered from the weekend.

We are now getting more rain. OK, what is up with this. All summer it was hot and dry, no rain at all. Now in the past three weeks over 15 inches of rain. I still say someone really ticked off mother nature big time.

My card today was me practicing my folds again. So I decided to make into a card for the Deconstructing Jen sketch challenge. By the way have you seen her work? She does beautiful work.



I wanted to layer my DP paper but stuck them down before I remember. Opps... I like to layer them I think it makes it look more finished.


The image is from Tickled Pink. I don't think it is suppose to be a Christmas stamp but I thought it looked well in the colors.


Thanks for stopping by and having a look.




****Are you a member of The Outlawz yet? What are you waiting for? There is a challenge every day of the week with lots of wonderful prizes. Stop by and join it's free. ****

2 comments:

coops said...

fabulous card johann.the image is stunning and i love your colouring and fab layers ;D

xx coops xx

Jenn said...

stunning and elegant cards!!