Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Waiting for the chill

Hi there,

I hope everyone's week is starting off to be a good one.

Here I am still waiting for the fall weather to hit. It was in the mid 80's today...... later in the week we are suppose to have cooler weather. I WANT it NOW!

Ok, since that hasn't worked since I was about 2 or 3 with stomping my feet and yelling I want it now we will go onto my card.

This is a CC design stamp called Coco Emma. I can't wait till it gets to where you want to snuggle up and drink a hot cup of coco.




Emma is colored with my Copics.


The DP is K and Company Yuletide. The snow flakes are a cuttlebug die that I have covered in Glamour Dust. Oh my this is some really pretty glitter. It is super fine and just sparkles in person. I cut Emma out and added the baker twine so it looks as though she is sitting on it.


Did you notice anything different about the paper she is colored on? I thought I would give linen paper a try. Jen from Deconstructing Jen uses this a lot with her copics. Would I use it all the time? No, it seems to use a fair amount of ink. I do like they way it looks though so I will try it again.

Copics Used E000,E00,E11,E21,E23 R20,R21,R22 G20,G21,G24 E30,E31,E34 B93,B95,B97

Don't forget to stop by The Outlawz. Not a member? Sign up, no fees. Oh did I mention we are going to be having a big party starting Oct 3rd. Lots of prizes to be won. You don't want to miss it.


3 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Jo! Love the image and papers you used! Fantastic coloring! I've not ever tried that linen paper - it looks great! Have a nice, relaxing rest of the night!

Sara I. said...

Wow, gf!!! Fantastic card - lovin' those K & Co papers and fabulously colored image! Wish I had me a pair of her boots!!

coops said...

stunning card jo.the image is gorgeous and i love your colours and design :D

xx coops xx