Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Old Tyme Photo

Hi Everyone,

It's a bit of a rainy day here. Looking and feeling more like fall. I am very happy about that.

My card today is for the challenge over at the CMC site. The challenge is to make an card to remind you of the Old Tyme Photos. Have you ever had one of those done at the beach resorts? We have one. They are fun.



My image is the new image by Silvia Zet made for SCACD. Isn't it just darling.


I have colored her with copics in the earth tones to create the sepia look. The DP are by Memory Box Spiceberry and My Minds Eye Lost and Found Christmas.


The DP is how I added a "POP" of color which is part of the challenge. Oh yes I added a couple of the pearls to match the DP.

I hope you like the card. Thanks for stopping by to have a look today.


9 comments:

Danni said...

What a neat card! Very nice!

Carla S. said...

Wonderful card, Jo! Love the design and the adorable image! Fantastic coloring! Thanks for the heads up about my link!

Anonymous said...

Absolute darling cards and image, beautiful coloring, hugs, Lori m

coops said...

stunning card jo.the image is gorgeous and i love your sepia colouring and design :D

xx coops xx

Brook said...

What a cute card. Love the old tyme photo! Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

Maire Gamber said...

Very cute!!!! Great job on Sepia Tone!!! Thank you for joining us at CMC!
Hugs,
Marie, CMC DT

Vivi Casale said...

beautiful card!

charlene said...

what a cute little card you have created ! Thanks for playing along with us at CMC Challenge group.
Hugs

miatagal said...

Jo,
I sure hope I am able to do as good a job as you on coloring this adorable image of Sylvia Zet for SCACD that I have in my collection awaiting to be created into a card!

Barb O.