Friday, September 16, 2011

Fantasy Friday at The Outlawz

Happy Friday Everyone,

It's that day again. Not only the end of a work week for many but it's also the Copic/Promarker challenge over at The Outlawz. We have a fun challenge this week. FANTASY. So pull out those fantasy images. Pixies, Fairies, Elf, etc and join in. Let see what you can do with those Copic and Promarkers. Don't forget to check out the other beautiful creations from my CPC teammates. The are a talented bunch of ladies.

My image is by Pollycraft. This was the first time I had seen their images, so I purchased this and other one. I really like them.



She is colored with my Copics. The paper is Memory Box Yuletide collection. The paper are really pretty in this collection.


The Snowflake Greetings stamp is one from Michaels $1 bin. I have gotten a ton of use out of that stamp. It can go will so many images. Well worth a buck. LOL


I have added some Glamour Dust to the fairies fur trim. I love that stuff. The picture does not show the beauty of it.


My snowflakes and stars are cut from a cuttlebug die. I think they worked perfect for this layout.


I hope you have enjoyed my card and will join in on this weeks challenge. Don't forget our 1000 member party is coming up quickly. If you are not a member of The Outlawz you should check us out. We have wonderful sponsors for our challenges. We have 7 teams so there is a different challenge everyday of the week. And with out upcoming party there is going to be lots of fun and prizes. Click Here to go to The Outlawz


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Trina said...

Jo, have you seen that they've changed the dollar bin to a dollar fifty bin? It hurts! :D
Your card is lovely with all those soft greens!

coops said...

stunning card jo.your colouring and design are beautiful and i love the gorgeous image ;D

xx coops xx

anaRy said...

This is darling Jo!