Friday, September 2, 2011

It's Friday

Happy Friday,

I do hope that this weekend will be calmer than last around here. Hopefully no pending hurricanes.

Well it is Friday and that means.......... The Friday Copic/Promarker challenge over at The Outlaws. I hope you will stop over and join in on the fun. Not to mention there are some great prizes to be won. Check out the bottom of this post to see our generous sponsors.

The challenge today is to create something with your Copic or Promarkers that would incorporate the theme. The theme for this week is Feathers.

Please take a few minutes and check out my other Design Teammates work, it's fabulous. We have a wonderful guest designer this month, Dawn joins us with her fantastic creations as well.

My card today is using a Mo Manning image. He's just a real cutie feeding his little chickens.


He is colored with Copics. The DP are by Imaginisce from their Apple Cider collection.



I have a whole photo box full of feathers. I found these that matched the DP perfect.

Let just say I think I still have feather pieces floating around on my desk. Those things get everywhere.


This is a rather simple layout done on a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 square card.


I hope you like this little guy.


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by The Outlawz and check out all of our challenges. We have one for each day of the week.

Hint: Party coming soon.

Some of our Sponsors.

Gilli Stamps

Have a safe and wonderful holiday weekend for those in the US.

6 comments:

Danni said...

So sweet and fun with the feathers!

Unknown said...

Gorgeously colored! Love the color palate and feathers added a great touch!

coops said...

stunning card jo.i love the gorgeous image and your autumnal colours and feathers are fab :D

xx coops xx

Maire Gamber said...

Beautifully done. Love the wonderful fall colors!
Hugs
Marie

anaRy said...

Jo this is a lovely card and I loved the feather touch!
I am so sad you cannot come : (. Lets meet soon ok?

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't think of a sweeter stamped card that can be used for so many different occasions.

Hugs, Lori m