Monday, September 5, 2011

I want to drink your blood!

Hi there,

Happy Labor Day to you if you are in the US.

My card today was trying a little different color combo's.

Mainly on the skin. I am not sure I like it.


The image is Tickled Pink. I like the layout. The red circles are big drops of blood. Get it vampire-blood. Ok I know I am silly.


I really wanted to try the image out. There are things I would do different now. But for now it works. LOL


Getting the "red polish" on the nail was no easy task. I used another one of my spider rings that I cut the "ring" part off and added as an embellishment. The dollar store comes in handy. LOL

Don't forget to stop by The Outlawz for some great challenges going on each day of the week. All you have to do is become a member. Membership is free.

Just a reminder/hint: Party time soon at The Outlawz. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

coops said...

wow this is fabulous johann.i love the image and your striking colours and design are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Gail said...

o my your coloring is amazing!! wow..i love the image and all you have done to make this card.."spook-tacular"..tfs..loves ya
following your blog from the great forum on Outlawz..