Saturday, September 17, 2011

Vintage Christmas

Hi there,

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. It was a nice day here today. Cool a little cloudy so could get some yard work done without the heat and humidity this time.

I have to tell you my card today was inspired by Amy from Sweet November Stamps on You Tube or A thousand sheets of paper is her blog. Here copic coloring videos are top notch. She has really been making lots of new videos and they are very helpful.

This is a Tickled Pink image. It is a digi. They only offer their digis for a short time each month. This is Damon but made up to be Scrooge. I have wanted this image every since I saw it and then when they added it to their store and made it available as a digi. Well that just made my day because that means Instant Gratification cause I didn't have to wait for it to be shipped from the UK. :-)


It is are to believe that that story was written back in 1843. Although I do love the movie with Bill Murray called Scrooged. I have colored Damon with my copics.



The DP is from Making Memories Noel Collection. The December 25 stamps are Studio G.


I added a little brown satin ribbon and some brads from Making Memories. I just love how he looks like he is walking off the page.

I am entering this into the Weekly Christmas Card Challenge. The theme is vintage.

Thanks for stopping by today to have a look.


5 comments:

Sara I. said...

Phenomenal!! I could stare at this for hours!! xx

coops said...

fantastic card jo.i love the image, he is stunning and gorgeous papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Linda Palmer said...

Jo, he is colored so beautiful and love the image. Great card.

Ann said...

OMG, I love this so much!!! You did indeed manage to capture that vintage feel!

Melanie said...

Love the card design, again! You really are so talented.