Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall Colors

Fall, is it here yet?????? Please tell me yes! I am so ready for it.

For my card today, I dusted off another old stamp. This is an old Hero Arts stamp.


I colored the image with my copics. I am happy with the color I achieved on the pumpkins. I wanted them a little more "real" than Halloween. Added a little stickles to the center of the sunflowers.


I broke out my Slice and cut the word Autumn and the leaves.
Added a few orange pearls.

I was overall happy with the way the card came out.


I love fall so this is the first of many fall cards I want to make.


I am entering this card into the following challenges

CMC -Fall or Halloween themed
Craft us crazy -Autumn Colors
Secret Crafter - The Colours of Autumn
Creative Card Crew- Anything Goes
Digistamps4joy- The colours of fall

I hope you have enjoyed my card and thanks for stopping by.


****Are you a member of The Outlawz yet? What are you waiting for? There is a challenge every day of the week with lots of wonderful prizes. Stop by and join it's free. ****

11 comments:

Sherry Kushibab said...

Stunning fall colors - isn't it great to get an old stamp out, this one is great with those sunflowers.

Angela B. said...

Gorgeous Fall card!

Danni said...

Gorgeous! Your coloring is outstanding!

Patricia St Martin said...

Jo, Adorable card. So glad you could join us at Color me Creative. Love seeing your creations. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugz, Pat

coops said...

fantastic card jo.i love the bold autumnal colours and the image is fab :D

xx coops xx

Caz said...

Lovely card..thanx for joining us at Digistamps4joy and good luck..

Caz DS4J DT

Jen Leeflang said...

What a fabulous creation - and your colouring technique is awesome!
Thanks so much for joining our Colours of Fall challenge at Digistamps 4 Joy!
luv n huggz
Jen
DS4J DT LEAD AND CHALLENGE CO-ORDINATOR

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a beautiful fall card. Love your design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Card Crew!
Denise
CCC-DT

Mel said...

Hi Jo, this is gorgeous and so beautifully colored. Thank you for joining us at CMC Copic challenges.

sharon said...

Wow, I love it, what great colouring. Thanks for playing along at Lexis creations. Sharon x

Star said...

This is gorgeous. Fabulous coloring! Thanks for playing with us at Digistamps 4 Joy!

xx Star