Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall Colors

Fall, is it here yet?????? Please tell me yes! I am so ready for it.

For my card today, I dusted off another old stamp. This is an old Hero Arts stamp.


I colored the image with my copics. I am happy with the color I achieved on the pumpkins. I wanted them a little more "real" than Halloween. Added a little stickles to the center of the sunflowers.


I broke out my Slice and cut the word Autumn and the leaves.
Added a few orange pearls.

I was overall happy with the way the card came out.


I love fall so this is the first of many fall cards I want to make.


I am entering this card into the following challenges

CMC -Fall or Halloween themed
Craft us crazy -Autumn Colors
Secret Crafter - The Colours of Autumn
Creative Card Crew- Anything Goes
Digistamps4joy- The colours of fall

I hope you have enjoyed my card and thanks for stopping by.


****Are you a member of The Outlawz yet? What are you waiting for? There is a challenge every day of the week with lots of wonderful prizes. Stop by and join it's free. ****
Post a Comment