Friday, December 30, 2011

Anything Goes with a twist- Outlawz Friday Challenge

Hi there,

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Mine was great. What I can hardly believe is that everything is almost over. All this prep work and decorating and boom it is over in a few hours LOL. I so enjoy it though. Just think tomorrow everyone will be getting ready to ring in the New Year wow 2012. Ok that just looks weird to type it out. So I guess you are saying not any weirder than me having a picture of a January 2013 calendar up on my blog..... yes but there is a reason for that.

We thought we would add a little bonus twist to our Anything Goes challenge that we have each month. Just something to shake it up a little. This time we will have a 2013 calendar that you can download and make one each month starting now and by the beginning of December 2012 you will have your calendar done for yourself or for a gift for someone. If you want you can make a bunch of them each month and then have a special gift to give someone maybe a co-worker or friend. Now do you have to do this? No, it is optional but we hope you will give it a try even if you just make one for yourself to put on your craft desk.




My calendar I am going to make it a humor one. So I chose my image from Bugaboo's Stella Collection. Oh my gosh have you seen these yet. They are so funny it is hard to choose which ones. They have more than the Stella collection but I just love her.






She is colored with my Copics. The calendar is printed on Kraft cardstock. My paper is from Recollections Holiday Traditions paper pad. This has some really pretty papers in it. I used my Copic Spica clear pen on the drink and her shoes but then used my glaze pen on her shoes and glass right over the Spica. I also used the glaze pen on her earrings, glasses and necklace. The verse came with the digi stamp. I hope that you will decide to join us for a year long calendar making Anything Goes challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Happy and safe New Year's.





2 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fabulous calendar page, Jo! I love the fun image you chose and all the great details you added!

coops said...

this is stunning jo.i love the fun image and gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx