Friday, December 9, 2011

Non Traditional Christmas Colors-Outlawz Friday Challenge

Hi there all,

Boy December is flying by. For once I think I am ahead of the game LOL. At least I think I am. Today's Outlawz Challenge is to create a card that is using non traditional Christmas colors. Which anymore isn't hard with all the different Christmas papers that are out there now.

Here is my card today.

I used another old stamp that I had. This is a Precious Moments stamp. These stamp are always so cute and fun to work with.

The stamp is colored with my Copics. The snowflakes are a sizzix die that I have added glamour dust to.

What do you need to play along?
  • Create a new card for the challenge that would be related to home.
  • Make sure you use Copic or Promarker to color your image.
  • Sorry, No Back Linking

  • I hope that you will join in on our challenge this week. So please stop by The Outlawz.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    3 comments:

    Carla S. said...

    This is so sweet, Jo! I love the soft colors and the adorable image!

    coops said...

    gorgeous card johann.the image is adorbale and i love your pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    Lorraine said...

    EEK, how cute is that image and how beautiful is your coloring of it! I didn't know they made prevcious moments stamps. Your card is beautiful!