Wednesday, December 28, 2011

JOY

Hi there everyone,

Can you see 2012 waving at us? Can't believe how close the new year is. Just when you get use to writing 2011 now it's time to start over again. LOL

Does anyone have an resolutions yet? Still thinking?
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Hopefully you were able to spend it with family and friends. Did anyone get any new crafting supplies? I got a few. So I am a happy camper.
Can't wait to dive in and try all my new goodies out.

My card today is another card that I have used the inspiration colors from the CMC site. Gold, White and Cream. It really is a pretty combo together.



My image is by Make it Crafty. Isn't she cute with that big old package she is handing someone?


I have colored most of her dress in golds. Her little shirt in a darker cream. The package is colored in creams and I have added clear and sand Spica pens on it for some added shine.


The "Joy" stamp is out of the Michael's dollar bin. I thought is was beautiful when I saw it and with it embossed in gold WOW it is stunning.

I am entering this card in two challenges today.

Suzanne Dean owner of CMC is allowing a second card into the challenge if you enter both the Copic challenge and the Bookendz challenge.

The other challenge is Penny's Challenges where the theme is Holiday Gifts. I thought this was a perfect image for this one.



Thank you for stopping by today. Also a reminder there are a few days left on the TTCRD Challenge.

Also watch my blog for Friday's post for The Outlawz Copic/Promarker Challenge. We have something a little different lined up for you.


10 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Jo! I love this MIC image - I have her printed out but I haven't colored her yet! Fantastic coloring!

Linda Palmer said...

Jo, this is so beautiful! Love the shades of gold you used and your awesome coloring.

Sara I. said...

This is stunning!! Colored to perfection Jo!!

Lorraine said...

Another gorgeous card! You are rocking the golds, Jo!

Lynne Armstrong said...

She's beautiful Jo...awesome colouring as always :) The colour combo is stunning,
Hugs xx

coops said...

stunning card jo.i love the colours and image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

papertrails leaver said...

what a beautiful card! Love the yellows and golds! Thanks for joining us at Penny's! :-) Amy

Patricia St Martin said...

WOW!!!! Jo, just stunning. You did another fantastic card. Your coloring is out of this world my friend. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Creative Classroom. I love seeing your creation. Have a wonderful New Year.
Hugs, Pat

Hazel said...

Such inspirational colouring. Just amazing. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Copic for our golds, creams and whites challenge,
Hugs
H xx

Maire Gamber said...

I was sure I commented on this adorable card before but I don't see it so..... I love, love, love your cute card! Great coloring! Thank you for joining us at CMC
Hugs
Marie