Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ready for a Parade!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Well Gilli sure is. She has been making her rounds at all the holiday parades. She choose her red and gold outfit to do those dance numbers in.

I am filling in for Dionne at The House of Gilli.






OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


I had a blast making this card for the Red and Gold challenge. I knew going into it I wanted to make her skirt gold and give it some glitz. She is colored with Copics. I added crystal stickles to her skirt and glaze pen to her boots.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA




The holly and berries on her at are some confetti I have in a big collection of confetti I have. The lollipops and Merry Christmas are confetti as well. My papers that I have used are from Imaginisce Cottage Christmas Collection.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA








I hope that you will join in on the challenge. It is a fun one. Just think of all the different things you can do with the colors Red and Gold. My Copic combo for gold in case anyone would like to try is YR31,Y26,YR23,Y28. I also want to thank anaRy for inviting me to help out. It has been really fun.

Thanks for stopping by to have a look. I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season so far.



6 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Jo! Love the papers and the lollipop confetti! Great coloring of the adorable image!

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card Jo. That is my fav Gilli stamp. Love all the glitter and shine you added in her outfit and boots. Beautiful card.

coops said...

so stunning jo.i love your colours and details and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Teresa Arsenault said...

Fabulous card, Jo. I love those lollipops.
Blessings on your Sunday,
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Sweetest stamp for an adorable card, so cute and so pretty. Hugs, Lori m

Unknown said...

Ahhh Gili is adorable in the red and gold! Beautiful card and love the designing with the twine! Hugz!