Friday, December 2, 2011

Home for the Holidays-Outlawz Friday Challenge

Happy Friday Everyone,

Well here it is December 2nd already. Wow, do you have your holiday decorations up? My card today might get you in the spirit of decorating. This is for the Friday Copic/Promarker Challenge on The Outlawz

This is an old stamp that I pulled off my stamp shelf and used. The stamp is made by Northwoods. I have colored it with my Copics.

Since the stamp had a lot going on in it I wanted to keep the layout more simple no embellishments.
What do you need to do to enter this challenge.
  • Create a new card for the challenge that would be related to home.
  • Make sure you use Copic or Promarker to color your image.
  • Sorry, No Back Linking


So I hope that you will join us for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by for a look.


8 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Jo! I love this image and how you've colored it! You picked a great layout to showcase the image!

Patricia St Martin said...

Jo, Just a beautiful card. Love your scene image.

Lorraine said...

Beautiful card, image and coloring, Jo!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Jo! I love your coloring and this was a perfect image.

Shelby said...

Gorgeous card! Your coloring is fantastic...you've created a tremendous 3D effect with your coloring.

Shelby

coops said...

oh wow.i love this jo.stunning image and your colourihg is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Oh Jo this is GORGEOUS! Beautifully colored and decorated! It looks like a poster stamp card and is very, very pretty! Love your shadows and highlights! Hugz!

Maire Gamber said...

this card is just stunning! I will have to try something for this challenge. Your card is just so perfect!
Hugs,
Marie