Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holiday Celebration-Outlawz Friday Challenge

Happy Holidays,

Can you believe Christmas is just a little over a week away. Before you know it we will be saying goodbye to 2011 and hello 2012. Only one more challenge after this before Christmas. We hope you can play along with the weeks challenge.

The theme is Holiday Celebrations. So put on your thinking caps and join in.
My card is using a Mostly Animals stamp for my main image. I created my background with a Happy New Year stamp from PSX.


I was so pleased with how the labels came out on this image. Of course it is colored with my Copics. The gold label is created using this color combo YR31,Y26,YR23 and Y28.

I embossed the PSX stamp with gold sparkle embossing powder on gold cardstock.

Hope to see you over at The Outlawz this week.

Thanks for stopping by today.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesome it looks like the real McCoy!! LOL Very creative and I feel like grabbing it and having a glass! Super cute and inventive!! Hugz

Carla S. said...

Fab card, Jo! Love all the gold and the festive bottle of bubbly!