Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Beautiful Fairy

Happy Tuesday Everyone,

I hope that with the upcoming holidays everyone is doing well. You can really tell the rush is getting to many. Please make sure you take care of yourself in all ways.

My card today was inspired by the challenge over at CMC. Have you checked it out lately. Suzanne has added a 5th class to her line up of on line Copic classes. All I can say is WOW there are some great techniques she is teaching in this class. Lots of videos and PDF's to inspire. You should check it out. Never to old to learn something new.



My image is by Krista Smith owner of Saturated Canary. Her images are so cute. I love the faces on them. This is Whispy a Fairy. I wanted to keep the card simple because of the all the gold.




The challenge was to use the colors of Gold, Cream and White. The inspiration photos and the DT cards are beautiful at the CMC site.
I have colored her with my copics. I wasn't sure about the color combo at first but after I saw the DT cards and then tried it I love it. I will be using this combo again.





























I only used one patterned paper which is very light and not a lot of design in it. The paper is from My Minds Eye Lost and Found Christmas collection. I layered everything on gold cardstock that I had. The ribbon is just some from my collection. I think I got it at Big Lots out of their Christmas section. I added a little stickles to her wings and her ruffles under the skirt just to add a little sparkle. I really think she came out pretty.







Thank you for stopping by and taking a look. I am entering this in the following challenges.

CMC Gold, Cream and White

Karen Doodles Clean and Simple

Inky Impression Challenges Use Ribbon

Cupcake Craft Challenge Sparkle and Shine




Post a Comment