Friday, December 23, 2011

Apples Anyone? Outlawz Friday Challenge

Hi there,

Can you believe how close Christmas is? Is everyone done there shopping and now relaxing? I hope so those stores are getting really busy and so much as been picked over. We at The Outlawz decided to go for a challenge this week. This way if you get any craft goodies for Christmas and want to give them a try this is your chance.

Just a simple card today. The theme is Food. I decided to break away from Christmas card making and use one of my new digi stamps from Saturated Canary. Oh she has the cutest images. A while back she had a wonderful sale and gave all of her customers that placed an order an added gift of a special digi. All of her digi's are cute but the one she sent as a gift was adorable.


On to my card today. Like I said the theme is food so that could really be just about anything from a holiday meal to a candy bar. The possibilities are just about endless. Only a few rules.

Your project must be related to the theme of Food.
Your image must be colored with Copic/Pro Markers.
The project must be new, No Backlinking








The Outlawz have some of the best sponsors, be sure to stop by and have a look.

My image is colored with my Copic Markers. The papers are from the My Minds Eye Quite Contrary Jack and Jill collection. I added some pearls as well as some decortive corners that I cute using a cuttlebug die and my cuttlebug. The verse I just printed using Word.






I hope you have enjoyed my card and will join us for the challenge this week. We know it is a busy time right now so if you are unable to this week we completely understand. I want to wish you A Very Merry Christmas.

4 comments:

Sara I. said...

I so love this image which you colored flawlessly - and the papers are just perfect for her!! Those decorative corners are amazing!!
Wishing you a warm and wonderful holiday filled with love & laughter!
~hugs

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Jo! I love your paper choices and the cute image! Impeccable coloring, as always! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Lynne Armstrong said...

I love this Jo. She's such a cutie and coloured to perfection :)
Hugs...have a Merry Christmas and safe & Happy New Year xx

coops said...

so stunning jo.i love the image and your colours are gorgeous :D
wishing you and yours a fantastic christmas.

xx coops xx