Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas to All

Hello Everyone,

Happy Christmas Eve to all,

I wanted to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas. I would also like to thank you for all the wonderful comments and encouragement throughout this past year. It has meant so much to me. I don't always get to go out and comments as much as I would like but I do see your beautiful creations through RSS feeds that I get. When I started my blog I never knew how many wonderful people that have the same obsession as I were out there. You are all truly wonderful. I hope everyone is able to spend the holiday season with family and friends. Merry Christmas to all.



My card today is one that I made using the tutorial that I watched on SCS. I have used a Just Rite stamp.

I have used some die cut chip board to add a little something to the card.

The center is cut and embossed with my spellbinders circle and scalloped circle dies.

A little red seam binding ribbon for the bottom and I called it complete.



Don't forget if you are looking for some challenges to enter so you have a good excuse to use some of your new goodies that you have received for the holidays. Check out the following.






1 comment:

coops said...

stunning card jo, so beautiful.
wishing you and yours a fantastic christmas ;D

xx coops xx