Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Friends

Hello there,

Can you believe that it is Wednesday already. Wow the year is coming to an end very quickly... 2012 here we come.

My card today is about friendship. It might be a childhood friend or one that you have met as an adult. A true friend is hard to come by. Always treasure you friendships. They will always get you through things you can never imagine you will go through.



This is another Saturated Canary image that I have used. I think this is so sweet. I have colored this with my Copics. It is for a challenge over at CMC Bookendz. The theme was something to do with the book that is being read this month A Invisible Thread. The book reflects friendship. It is between a woman and a young boy that she has helped friendship.






I know my image is two little girls sharing secrets but it is all about friendship. I have colored the image with my Copics. My papers are some that I have had in my collection.











Added a few pearls and some pink bakers twine bow.













I hope that you have enjoyed my card. This was really fun to make. This is for the CMC Bookendz Challenge. You should drop by and check out the Bookendz that Suzanne has created.

Thank you for stopping by today. Watch for tomorrows TTCRD challenge and Friday for The Outlawz challenge

6 comments:

anaRy said...

Awe so sweet... I played with those too lol

Carla S. said...

Wonderful card, Jo! I love this image and your coloring is again, over the top! Love the soft colors!

Penny said...

Such a precious card! Love what you did with those darling images!

Hugs,
Penny

coops said...

fantastic card jo.really love this image and your colours are so pretty :D

xx coops xx

Jeannean said...

I love your pastel coloring with the Copics. I especially love the look of the girls' eyes, all bright and shining!
-j

Jeannean said...

I love your pastel coloring with the Copics. I especially love the look of the girls' eyes, all bright and shining!
-j