Thursday, November 10, 2011

Angel Gilli

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Hi There,

I am back with my project as guest designer. This is my take on the monochromatic theme this week.

I am using Angel Gilli for my card. Isn’t she pretty. This is the second time that I have used Angel Gilli and I love coloring here. anaRy has desOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAigned her so that you can create pleats in her gown if you like. Coloring pleats and folds are one of my favorite types of coloring at the moment. I kept the card more on the simple side because I didn’t want to take away from Angel Gilli’s beauty. She is colored in the earth tones of copics.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The papers are from My Minds Eye Lost and Found Christmas collection. I love this collection of papers it is muted but yet with very pretty designs. I have also added a few brown pearls and brown satin ribbon to finish it off. I hope that you will jump in and give the monochromatic challenge a try.

I also want to take a moment to thank anaRy again for inviting me to be a guest designer. This has been fun.

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card. I love the pleats and can't seem to master them. I don't practice enough but you sure have it mastered. It is so beautifully designed.

coops said...

so stunning .your colours are gorgeous and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx