Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate it.

Oh it was a very nice day here. Lots to eat. Got some decorating done. Managed to do a little on line shopping. All together just are really good day.

My card today is using an old Stampin Up stamp set. Nothing fancy.
I paper pieced the hat. What little coloring I did was with my Copics.


A little of Martha Stewart glitter. For the icy snow.



Some pink and white bakers twine and a little Making Memories snowflake charm.


The papers are My Minds Eye.

I am entering this card into the following challenges


The House That Stamps Built snowflake

Shopping Our Stash Christmas or winter related

I hope that you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by to have a look.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Jo, this is so pretty and adorable! Love the paper piecing of the hat! Hugz

Patricia St Martin said...

Jo, This is so cute. Love the pink, charm and the paper piecing.
Hugs, Patricia

Sara I. said...

So super adorable jo! Lovin' those papers and the snowflake charm! xx

Carla S. said...

Adorable snowman card, Jo! Love the DP and charm! Great coloring and sparkle!

coops said...

gorgeous card jo.i love the fun snowman and fabulous colouring and design :D

xx coops xx

Alica said...

very cute, great sentiment too!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)