Saturday, November 26, 2011

Cozying up with Gilli !

Hello there,

anaRy creator of Gilli Stamps asked if I would mind filling at The House of Gilli for Dionne for the next couple of challenges while she is moving. I am very happy to do so.

The House of Gilli has some pretty fun challenges coming up for you. Are you excited? Did OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAanyone go out shopping on “Black Friday”? Are you all rested up ready for the challenge? I sure hope so.

This challenge is to create a project using flourishes within the project.

I am using Cozy Gilli for my card. I have colored her with my copics. Can’t you just see her lounging on the rug in front of a roaring fire with a hot cup of coco?

The papers I used are from the My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found Christmas Collection as well as a Fancy Pants Designs Saint Nick Collection

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I cut the bottom of the card with a Paper Trey Ink die and added a little bit of a white gel pen stitch to make it show up a little more.

My Flourishes were made with my Slice. I tried to match up some of the flourishes that are in the paper. I also added a chipboard star and some red hearts that I punched out to the area on the papers that had this design. I put them on foam OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAdots to give the card a little dimension. The little “ Happy Holidays” stamp is a Studio G set I picked up at my local Walmart. The ribbon is some that I had in my collection.

I sure hope that you have been checking out the other beautiful cards that the Gilli DT’s have been posting. They sure are inspiring. I hope that you will join in on this challenge and let your creative side shine. Thanks for stopping by, see you soon.

3 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Jo! Darling image and great details!

coops said...

gorgeous card jo.the image is so sweet and i love your fabulous colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

OMGosh Jo this is gorgeous! Love the colors and paper you used! Your cards are always over the top! Hugz