Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanks - TTCRD Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Well it's getting closer and closer to Thanksgiving. Boy I can almost taste that pumpkin pie and and the turkey of course. LOL

Today's challenge theme at TTCRD is Giving Thanks, must have a sentiment with the word "Thanks" The sponsor this challenge is ADFD. That's right. The winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to their store.

My card today is using one of their beautiful digital images.


I have colored the cornucopia with my copics. I was really happy with how this came out. I have used xpress it copic cardstock for the image.
I added a little tiny bit of stickles to the butterflies.

The Give Thanks is an old Hero Arts stamp that I have had for years. The paper is Bo Bunny's Forever Fall collections. This 6x6 pad has been really useful this year.
I added a little piece of brown ribbon to the bottom.

I hope that you will come over and join us for the new challenge going on right now.
I am also entering this into the Make it Monday Create, Share, Inspire Group



Thanks for stopping by to have a look today.



7 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Jo! I love the rich fall colors and the beautiful image! Fab coloring!

Linda Palmer said...

This is beautiful Jo. Awesome coloring and beautiful fall colors.

Karen said...

A wonderful card hun.
Beautiful colouring!
Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
them on Make It Monday.

coops said...

stunning card jo.love the image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee said...

Love your coloring and your colors Jo!! stunning card! xxx Steph

Maire Gamber said...

what a beautiful card! I love the way you colored your image and your selection for background paper was wonderful!
Hugs,
Marie

Lorraine said...

Wow, love your card! The colors and your coloring are gorgeous!