Friday, November 25, 2011

Anything Goes - Outlawz Friday Challenge

Hi There Everyone,

Have you already hit the stores today for Black Friday? I saw that many were opening at midnight Thankgiving night. Wow, that is crazy, but if you are the bargain hunter more power to you. Me I do all my shopping before Black Friday and then order online if I need something. I gave up after one store was giving gift certificates away to the first 50 customers.... well I was number 51.... knew it was time to stop shopping on Black Friday. LOL. I still have fun sitting up and shopping on line.

Ok on to this weeks theme. It's an easy one. Anything goes.... as long as it new and colored with Copic/Pro Marker and not back linked you are good to go.



My card is a Christmas card. The image is my Tickled Pink. Isn't she pretty? Colored with my Copics of course. I kept it simple.



I added a little seam binding, punch border and a small greeting.




I loved coloring this one. I have really been getting into coloring folds and ruffles.

The paper is Authentique Wonder collection.



I hope you like the card this week and will head over to The Outlawz and join in on the fun. At least it doesn't cost you anything other than your time and card.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.




5 comments:

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Jo! I love the DP and you did an exceptional job with the coloring!

Lorraine said...

Your card is beautiful, Jo! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love the DP, too!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Jo you did an awesome job of coloring the folds!! My worst nightmare and you did it exceptionally well! Love the paper and happy greeting! Hugz

coops said...

stunning card jo.love the fantastic image and your colours and design are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Lynne Armstrong said...

This is absolutely STUNNING Jo....AWESOME colouring :) And I love the DP you used.
Hugs xx