Friday, November 18, 2011

Shopping - Outlawz Friday Challenge

Hi there,

I want to wish everyone a Happy Thankgiving that celebrate because the next challenge will be "Black Friday" Is everyone ready to start your Holiday shopping? I am doing well so far.

Ok this weeks theme is to help get you in the mood for shopping. My image is from MFT designer Heather Ellis. Mine are digis from her site. Is this one just too cute?





I have colored her with my Copics. I used my colorless blender to add the dots to the bottom package to give a little extra detail.




The papers are from Imaginisce Cottage Christmas collection. I used a die cut from Paper Trey Ink for the bottom of the card.





Added a little brown bakers twine for some whimsy. A bit of glamour dust to her hat.

Please come join us this week at The Outlawz
Please remember you image must be colored with Copic/Pro makers. The project must be new and no back linking.

Thanks for stopping by for a look today.



5 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Jo! I love the DP and the super cute image! Fab coloring!

coops said...

gorgeous card jo.i love your fabulous colours and paper and the image is really sweet :D

xx coops xx

Maire Gamber said...

This is just as cute as can be. Love the background paper you selected to go with your wonderfully colored image! Very cute!
Hugs, Marie

Lynne Armstrong said...

Love this Jo. Cute image and fabulous colouring :) I have that gorgeous paper pad too but haven't put it to use yet....love it on this card.
Hugs xx

Lorraine said...

Johann, your card is beautiful! Love your coloring of that sweet image and the papers you used!