Tuesday, November 1, 2011

House of Gilli Guest Designer

Hi There Everyone,

I was thrilled when anaRy asked me to be a guest designer over at The House of Gilli. anaRy is the designer of these cute images. Gilli just recently celebrated her 1st birthday. anaRy designs Gilli to be used in many different ways. She draws the images so that you can add your own creativity. I think that is one of the things that first caught my eye. She also is very passionate about the quality of the stamps and that they are made in the USA.

Gilli was invited to a party and was able to walk down the red carpet.

The challenge for The House of Gilli is to use texture and something recycled.


I created texture with my cuttlebug embossing folder for the layer at the bottom of the card and on the lenses of the camera.


The recycled items are were items that was used in a note that was sent to me. The bakers twine and the Gilli postage stamps.

I hope that you stop by The House of Gilli and join in the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today.



3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Jo, She sure is a cutie! I love how you colored her. I have a couple of Gilli stamps and love them. I love the idea of the red carpet. Great card.

Carla S. said...

Congrats again, Jo! Left you a comment over at House of Gilli! This is such a cute and creative card!

coops said...

stunning card jo.the image and colours are gorgeous and i love your fabulous design :D

xx coops xx